Tuesday February 1, 2011
Words of wisdom we can all use from former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger from a speech he gave Wednesday January 26 in Toronto:
- Trust yourself.
- Have a clear vision of what you want.
- Be willing to break the rules.
- Never listen to the naysayers.
- Don’t be afraid to fail; it is ok to fail. The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward.
- Work like hell! The more you work on things, the better they are. Don’t look for shortcuts! We all have 24 hours each day; you only need to sleep; that leaves 18 hours for doing other things. You have no excuse!
- Every day is an opportunity for learning.
- Be yourself – your own person. Don’t change who you are to conform to other’s vision of what you should be.