Dodging Tough Times - How Stewardship Programs Can Make all the Difference
The Goldie Company in association with Canadian Fundraising & Philanthropy and Collis & Reed Research developed and administered a survey to query nonprofit and charitable organizations from across Canada on donor recognition and stewardship practices.
The main objective of this project was to construct a profile of how these organizations go about thanking and stewarding their donors.
Specifically, the survey looked at:
- The most common stewardship and donor recognition practices that are used
- Practices that have not been successful
- Strategies that are perceived to be the most successful
- The challenges recognition programs face
- The extent to which organizations with strongly developed stewardship programs have been impacted by the current economic situation.