The Goldie Company and BNP Strategies, in association with Collis & Reed Research developed and administered a survey to query nonprofit and charitable organizations from across Canada on the degree to which they perceived themselves as being sustainable. The main objective of this project was to develop an understanding of how these organizations define sustainability and based upon their own criteria, the extent to which they consider themselves to be a sustainable organization. A total of 146 non-profit and charitable organizations from across Canada took part in the survey.
Understanding Sustainability in the Canadian Nonprofit Sector
The Current State of Non-Profit Charitable Organizations in Western Canada
Download the report The Current State of Non-Profit Charitable Organizations in Western Canada in PDF format.
The Goldie Company together with Collis & Reed Research designed and surveyed non-profit organizations in Western Canada regarding the current state of their fundraising practices. The survey had four objectives. These were to:
- Create a snap-shot of non-profit organizations operating in Western Canada.
- Ascertain the extent to which they have been impacted by the current economic downturn.
- Query these organizations about 28 key characteristics of effective fundraising that focus on organizations’ structure, approaches and practices.
Dodging Tough Times - How Stewardship Programs Can Make all the Difference
The Goldie Company in association with Canadian Fundraising & Philanthropy and Collis & Reed Research developed and administered a survey to query nonprofit and charitable organizations from across Canada on donor recognition and stewardship practices.
The main objective of this project was to construct a profile of how these organizations go about thanking and stewarding their donors.
Specifically, the survey looked at:
- The most common stewardship and donor recognition practices that are used
- Practices that have not been successful
- Strategies that are perceived to be the most successful
- The challenges recognition programs face